PAR F200 Specifications:
- 1.73 Cubic feet
- 240 volts, single phase
- 20 amps / 20 amp breaker
- 4800 watts
- 3-key digital Sentry Xpress controller
- Shipping Weight: 278 lbs
- 2 - 11” wide x 2” high doors
- 15” deep firing chamber (measured with doors closed)
- Firebrick roof, walls, door, and floor
- Dual mechanical relays; the optional mercury relay upgrade is available
- 1 1/4” thick ceramic fiber punty rod doors
- Mandrel holder with 19 slots
- 1700°F maximum temperature: Make glass fusing, copper enameling, and silver clay
- Pinless element grooves in the roof
- Coated firebricks in roof
- Mar-proof plastic feet
- On-off safety switch
A high performance kiln. Anneal large glass figurines up to 6” tall. The F-200 also safely anneals glass beads. The 2” tall, 11” wide double doors give 22” of width for inserting bead rods.
With the element in the top, you can fuse and slump glass in this large, 25” wide x 15” deep versatile kiln. The F-200 easily reaches fusing temperatures.
The insulating firebrick, wrapped in heavy-gauge steel, soak up heat for slow, efficient cooling. Costly heavy-gauge nickel-plated copper wiring is covered with high temperature glass-braided insulation. The thermocouple is protected with a high-nickel stainless steel sheath for long life. No extra stand is needed; the built-in base stays cool even during extended hold times.
The F-200 has dual mechanical relays for extra reliability. Two relays last longer than the single relay of competitive kilns because of the reduced amperage going through the relays.
3-key Sentry Xpress 3-key controller includes two firing modes: Single Speed and 8-segment Ramp-Hold. The solid-state controller continually monitors the firing. The sealed controller touch pad keeps out dust and is easy to wipe clean.